AromaSense’s 100% pure Peppermint Essential Oil is known for its crisp, refreshing, cooling, and invigorating aroma. It is distilled from the fresh leaves and twigs of the Mentha piperita plant.
Here’s a non-exhaustive list of the benefits of Peppermint Essential Oil:
- It can ease headaches, migraines, hay fever, sinus congestion, and the common cold and flu symptoms.
- Diluted and applied topically, it has cooling, antiseptic, and clearing properties, making it a great essential oil for bruises and insect bites. It is known to stop the irritating ‘itch when applied to mosquito bites.’
- Menthol, one of the main components in Peppermint Oil, makes it an effective repellent for spiders, wasps, bees, mice, and other household rodents.
- In aromatherapy, Peppermint is the oil of choice to fight mental exhaustion.
- It is one of our favorite ingredients in AromaSense’s Pearly Whites toothpowder and Smile drops.
- The refreshing and uplifting aroma also makes it a natural fragrance that can be used in candle and soap making.
Peppermint Essential Oil is known for its antioxidant, antimicrobial, antibacterial, and antifungal properties.
Which oils blend well with Peppermint Essential Oil?
Peppermint essential oil blends well with Bergamot, Grapefruit, Lemon, Sweet Orange, Vanilla, Lavender, and Rosemary essential oils.
-Make your own DIY refreshing hand wash:
- 7 pumps of Castile Soap
- 4 drops of Peppermint Essential Oil
- 2 drops of Lavender Essential Oil
- Top with water and shake
Botanical Name: Mentha arvensis
Plant Part: Herb
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
Country of Origin: India
Peppermint Essential Oil Safety
- Peppermint Essential Oil is not to be taken internally. Essential Oils are highly concentrated and potent. They can cause serious harm if ingested without the guidance of a certified healthcare professional- for this reason, ingesting essential oils is NOT recommended for the general public.
- Essential oils should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- Avoid using Peppermint Essential Oil during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Peppermint Essential Oil is known to be particularly harmful to pets; we advise against using it around animals.
- Do not apply inside the ear canal.
- Do not apply in or near the eyes.
- To avoid possible skin sensitivity, dilute before topical application.
100% PURE & NATURAL
Our products are ethically sourced from the highest quality ingredients.
This product is free from synthetic enhancers.
NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS
We are proud to ensure that our products are not tested on animals.
This product is plant-based and vegan-friendly.
We are dedicated to providing eco-friendly, reusable/refillable/recyclable packaging.